Monday, February 04, 2008

SGX

As I said in the few of the forum's topics earlier, next week is going to be quiet. If tomorrow morning SGX goes up until it stable then short it quickly later on, but at your own risk. I reiterate again that City Group regraded SGX from 11.22 to 6.45 last week. Ang Mo sensitives to figures, esp Asian's stocks.

SingTel price, 3.78 now is a bit high, no point to buy it to earn the unknown dividend its going to announcement on 5 Feb 08. However, I still can keep my 10 lots of ST for div as I bought them at 3.68 last Mon.

BTW, still can remember MM Lee visited Arab's countries lately. He advised the oil rich royal families and business men that they may buy in blue chips in the economy stabalised country, Spore is one of them, he he. Look out, don't focus on Ang Mo leow.

No comments: